Any advices for beginner players?

#1 - Sept. 3, 2017, 10:57 p.m.
Blizzard Post
I joined WoW about a month ago, and now i'm a lvl44 Blood Elf Warrior, currently in Orgrimmar. And my question goes for experienced players whose got some advices about making leveling more interesting and fun.

Thank you!
Forum Avatar
Forum Engagement
#27 - Sept. 4, 2017, 12:54 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Hey Allka

Welcome!

I'd have to mirror some of the points others have mentioned here, for your first time playing and leveling just take your time.
  • Go at your own pace. (You're already making really good progress there by the way)
  • Enjoy exploring. Azeroth has some incredibly beautiful and interesting areas that you end up in, don't forget to just look around every once in a while.
  • Don't be afraid to ask questions. None of us started as experts, even the players who have been with WoW a long time need to ask others for some tips :DMost importantly just have fun.

Each player finds their own fun in a game, be it questing, end game, PvP, collecting Pets or whatever else there might be, the game gives you loads of potential activities to do.

Feel free to pop back here with any updates and also check out the New/Returning Player Questions & Guides forum, you'll find kindred spirits there as well as long time players offering some help and advice :)

All the best and have a fantastic time!