How do I get Blink of an Eye to appear?

#1 - Sept. 1, 2016, 12:49 a.m.
Blizzard Post
Hey I just completed the quest given to me to defeat the Legion minions in Dalaran (over Karazhan) and asked Khadgar to set up the portal he then said he had to prepare and he'd call you when its ready. It's been 1 day and apparently it still isn't ready. I'm wondering if there is anything I have to do to get the quest giver to appear. Thanks
Forum Avatar
Community Manager
#3 - Sept. 1, 2016, 12:53 a.m.
Blizzard Post
Hey Endreu,

A few possible things to try - make sure you're on the ground, and attempt to relog (we've noticed that sometimes Khadgar's Servant will spawn in the air and fall to his untimely demise, preventing you from getting the quest).

After that, if Khadgar's Servant or the quest don't appear, try leaving Dalaran and going to a different zone like Orgrimmar, as Drakmore suggested. Sometimes a zone change helps to trigger Khadgar's Servant to spawn (repeat the first step if this doesn't help!).

You may also be able to speak with Holgar Stormaxe outside Orgrimmar if he isn't phased out - if you can, he may have an option to skip the entire pre-expansion quest.

Let me know if this doesn't help at all.
Forum Avatar
Community Manager
#11 - Sept. 1, 2016, 6:40 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Hey Endreu,

It actually looks like you haven't purchased Legion yet, which is why you are not seeing the quest to continue the line into the expansion.

You can purchase the expansion here if you'd like to join us in the Broken Isles!