Problems in Blizzard Brazil

#1 - May 16, 2017, 8:04 p.m.
Blizzard Post
I do not know what happens to the Blizzard services in Brazil. I do not know if this kind of service extends to the rest of the world. All I know is that I realized that something was wrong for some time.

The Brazilian Forum of the Blizzard Entertainment gaming community seems to have its own rules. And this was confirmed by a ticket I sent to complain about a post of mine in which was banned. I argued that my post was no different from other posts around the world and even linked several posts to confirm what I said. I said I understood the ban but I demanded the same treatment from others and that they received the same punishment as I did.

I am a mother, I am housewife, I work and I play WoW for five years. I was treated with total neglect . Anyone who wants to know more just look for me ingame that I'll send everything I have here and you can take your own conclusions. They are totally unprepared and ignorant people to the point of saying that they can banish anyone virtually because they want to, regardless of the rules set out in the Company Code of Conduct.

I'm not the first person to complain about it here in my country. All I ask is that you take a look here, and talk to yours representants. Ask how is everything going around here. It is not ok. A lot of brazilian gamers are stopping to play and I dont want to but if things continue to go like this I'll have to do it.
Forum Avatar
Community Manager
#15 - May 16, 2017, 11:03 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Sorry to hear about your experience on the Brazilian forums, but as others have said this isn't the place to discuss it.

The forum rules and community guidelines should be laid out in plain language on your regional forum for you to view. You can find these in English here.

If you have issue with a forum suspension you have earned, you will need to contact Customer Support in your region.

Closing.