Blizard gift for 910+ raiders

#1 - April 4, 2017, 3:53 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Yea gratz to the 910+ players with their new artifact skin. Just wathed some videos in YT to learn the mechanics of my new "skill" challenge. Everyone was 905+ but i decided that this is not so important cuz bliizard said its skill required. Ok the mechanics werent so hard maybe i wont do it from the first time , i always can try 2 or 3 times u know . Just started the first part was easy just kite and hit the boss , but the second guess what .. i cant pass it cuz i dont have enought gear ..I kill one hand and after this hard anohter one and nother one .. i just cant hold it cuz i dont have the damage with damage i mean gear ..Feelsbadman. So maybe the most of the players wont be able to pass it untill Tomb of sargars i guess .And blizzard said you ll need skill to pass it .. with skill they ment we ll need gear . So yea gratz to the 910+ and gl with the waiting fot ToS
Forum Avatar
Community Manager
#3 - April 4, 2017, 4:02 p.m.
Blizzard Post
I locked your other 2 threads about the exact same topic because we have a lot of existing threads about this topic you could've contributed too.