Good Priest website??

#0 - Jan. 6, 2010, 4:33 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Anyone happen to know any good websites for priests? I notice that every other class seems to have their own website which gives hints as to specs, gear, ect...but haven't been able to find any recent, up-to-date websites for Priests (Which are fan made, not blizzard owned..).

Always nice to have a website to look at for misc. info and other helpful hints/tips.

Thank you for your time and using your efforts to read this post. :)

-Whitecap.
#7 - Jan. 6, 2010, 5:32 p.m.
Blizzard Post
I'd love to see someone compile a class site listing here and if it seems useful to everyone, we can always sticky it. Also, updated guides for the stickies above or other useful tidbits can also be considered for stickies. Just please try to suggest sites that are clean of gold ads, power-leveling services or charge for guides.
#10 - Jan. 6, 2010, 5:39 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:

http://forums.worldofwarcraft.com/thread.html?topicId=20677863797&sid=1

hint, hint!

It would be better if there were guides created for players to see here or a full compilation of great priest resources all in one forum post/thread. :) If you'll notice, it's rare that we sticky something that just links out to one other site.
#13 - Jan. 6, 2010, 5:44 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:

I'm the author of those guides; would it be better if I quoted them in guide?

Paolo just started a thread that I just posted in. That might be a great place to put it, if you don't mind.