Druid forms / skins

#0 - Jan. 21, 2009, 12:21 a.m.
Blizzard Post
hey i know you guys dont like responding to individual threads quoting Cm names ect but i wonder could you make a small exception this once. Ive noticed you have been pretty active these last few days so i would like to ask one quick question.

theres are way to many posts on the druid forum atm asking about the updated/new druid form modles. Im wondering do yuo have anything to say/can say/update/tease. absolutely anything reguarding this? its very dear to the druid comunity and i know you dont intentionally leave us out but that how we are feeling at the moment. thanks :)
#3 - Jan. 28, 2009, 9:02 a.m.
Blizzard Post
We love the idea of new Druid skins, for example. How we introduce this is another thing, and we acknowledge that Glyphs may be one way this could be achieved, similar to the Mage's penguin glyph for Polymorph. Like all classes, plenty of Blizzard folk play Druids and so one can be pretty certain that the want is there even if there's currently no news to announce. ;-)
#8 - Jan. 28, 2009, 9:32 a.m.
Blizzard Post
Simply pointing out that glyphs were one possible way ;-) Don't read too much into that.
#19 - Jan. 28, 2009, 10:51 a.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:
Sorry for beings so pessimistic, it's still nice you reply at least but I so want this to happen and not have another Vaneras 2007 "we think forms are cool" kind of discussion with the developers coming on.

I honestly would like to see an answer.
Well then I am sorry for spreading blue ink in this forum in this case; I wasn't intending for reiterating our stance on the matter to be some kind of vague tease. I empathise with your pessimism and dearly hope in the future we can somehow help to change it.