Chef De Cuisine 159/160

#0 - Jan. 26, 2009, 1:03 a.m.
Blizzard Post
I have gathered every single recipe in the game except Dirge's Kickin' Chimaerok Chops and ofc the rogue-only Thistle Tea. I've double checked my entire cookbook with the list of recipes on wowhead.com.

Prior to the 3.0.8 patch my chef de cuisine progress was 157/160. After picking up the 3 new recipes, Fish feast, Kungaloosh and Worg Tartare, i've gotten only 2 more counts on my progress.

Anyone else have the same problem?
#61 - March 18, 2009, 4:21 p.m.
Blizzard Post
The new recipes that will be added with patch 3.1 should all count toward your recipe total, so earning this achievement should become a little more feasible after the patch.
#63 - March 18, 2009, 5:38 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:

Ah great to see a blue reply, if you see this again can you tell us if Blizzard is looking into the counter bug for this achievement ? Because I have 159 but the counter says if I remember correctly either 154 or 156 so I will with the lets say 3 recipes that are added be at 162 recipe's but still not get the achievement

We will of course let you know if and when we receive any information about this, but when you experience a bug like this, please be sure to report it to the Game Masters in-game so that they can look into it.