Lightwell....is it time yet blizz?

#0 - Jan. 7, 2010, 3:54 p.m.
Blizzard Post
I, Like many people love the game! I've been playing since pre bc, although I must admit I liked that content th best- the game was much harder :)

Anyways, I have seen countless posts about how broken our talent for lightwell is, its by far the most un used in the tree- esp for a mid-tree one. I've also seen many posts by blizz saying that they know its a very broken talent... The thought is great- but the way it works, doesn't work.

So my question is when will this talent to be corrected? If its widely known by both players and blizz that as its current state is useless, how long is to long for it to be fixed? :)

Sorry in advance for spelling - blackberries arnt the easiest web tool for forums :s
#2 - Jan. 7, 2010, 5:04 p.m.
Blizzard Post
This is the same answer as what I had to give for Mind Sear. Only time will yet tell what new changes are in the plans. We do have plans to work on information as we get further along in those changes so that we can give everyone a good idea of what to expect and what we're thinking. From there, we'll keep an eye out for additional questions and feedback per usual.
#26 - Jan. 7, 2010, 6:44 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:

Neth, if I do a constructive (not #**@*ing and moaning) write up on what I would like to see for Disc and Holy that I would consider within reason, do YOU promise to read it?!

Sure. I'll read it.
#32 - Jan. 7, 2010, 6:54 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:

What if I write my personal memoirs? There will be love, romance, and a pony. (not necessarily related, but you would have to read to find out)

The pony is a lie!