Is Blizzard really dropping Chat-Restriction?

#1 - March 14, 2017, 10:50 a.m.
Blizzard Post
What's up with those people that say that Blizzard is bringing back the system that banned your entire account when you chatted with a bad behavior instead of the chat restriction that we have now ? Can someone confirm if they really said that please either with a link or something? I really don't want to play anymore if they bring back the old system that bans your entire account from chatting. Today i saved 60$ in order to boost a wow character to level 100 but after coming in the forums and seeing that post it upset me so much that i put them on Steam and bought the ESO Morrowind expansion instead, i have mixed feelings now becuase first i regret coming to the forums and seeing this but if its true im glad that i gave my money on steam instead of wow.
Forum Avatar
Community Manager
#52 - March 14, 2017, 6:55 p.m.
Blizzard Post
This is quickly devolving into semantics and arguments.

I don't have an answer as to what the OP is asking (I'm a bit confused by it, actually), but I think the right answer is to do what most in the thread are saying, and act like a capable and rational person while in-game - then you won't have anything to worry about.

Closing.