As many of you know the next major content patch will include some very exciting things, such as Ulduar, a new epic raid dungeon, a wealth of new items, and much more. We thought players would especially enjoy reading just a few of the class changes we're currently planning. Please keep in mind, that this list is not at all comprehensive, and more importantly subject to change.
- Divine Spirit – this spell is now a core ability available to all priests.
- Discipline has access to a new talent, Power Word: Barrier. (Think of it as Power Word: Shield for your whole group).
- Several area of effect (AOE) heal spells have been improved:
- Prayer of Healing can be cast on any groups in your raid party.
- Holy Nova’s mana cost has been reduced.
- Circle of Healing now heals for more.
- Shadow priest PvP survivability has been improved: Shadow Form now reduces magic as well as physical damage. Dispersion now removes snares.
- Penance – this spell can now be targeted on the priest.
- Serendipity – this talent now reduces the cast time of Greater Heal and Prayer of Healing when Binding Heal or Flash Heal are cast.
- We are also working to give Holy additional PvP utility.
For details of other class changes upcoming, please check out the following thread in General: