- 2009/02/05 08:26:03 PM
As many of you know the next major content patch will include some very exciting things, such as Ulduar, a new epic raid dungeon, a wealth of new items, and much more. We thought players would especially enjoy reading just a few of the class changes we're currently planning. Please keep in mind, that this list is not at all comprehensive, and more importantly subject to change.
- Chain Lightning – now jumps to 4 targets but does less damage. We wanted to make the distinction between Lightning Bolt and Chain Lightning more clear.
- Storm, Earth and Fire – this talent now increases all damage done by Flame Shock, not just periodic damage.
- Spirit Weapons – now reduces all threat, not just melee threat.
- Unleashed Rage – reduced to 2 ranks, now also increases your critical strike chance with melee attacks by 1/2%.
- Totem streamlining: The Mana Spring and Healing Stream Totems have been combined. The Disease Cleansing and Poison Cleansing Totems have been combined.
- We are also working on giving Enhancement and Elemental more PvP utility.
For details of other class changes upcoming, please check out the following thread in General: