30min Inner Fire fix!!!!

#0 - Feb. 10, 2009, 6:54 p.m.
Blizzard Post
thank you for finally fixing this!
#30 - Feb. 10, 2009, 9:14 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:

Protip: Blizzard doesn't actually read the class forums.

Yeah!... oh wait...
#52 - Feb. 10, 2009, 10:52 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:

Well while you're in here, how bout some changes for our hymns, they stinky. The closest thing to an improvement priests have seen for a long time ended up being similar to a slap in the face.

Keep in mind that the changes we listed as a possible for the future patch are just a short list. I believe Ghostcrawler did say that Hymns are something we'd like to look at, but I couldn't say specifically if anything is planned for them just yet.

Q u o t e:
Now only if they could/would fix the shadowfiend problem...

We need the Shadowfiend Whisperer to write a book on the care and feeding of Shadowfiends. But I hear you.
#57 - Feb. 10, 2009, 11:17 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:
Hey Neth... can you give us any feedback on whether spells other than Prayer of Healing will become non-party-only?

i.e. things like holy nova?

Unfortunately, I don't have any further information on this.

Q u o t e:

Ok, maybe Blizzard reads some posts, But answer a very micro % of the Suggestions or complaints. Like, What good is it Being 30 min now? it rarely lasts 5 min on my priest while i am out questing. Was it a feel good patch? Also, What is the deal with the Curse of Tongues nerf? But since this is the Priest forum,, i want some questions about priests answered, Why are all the other classes becoming better healers than priests? Pallys, druids, and shammies are more versatile healers .
Druids used to be unique cause they couldnt res normal, but could battle rez on a cooldown. Now they offer more than priests with their innervate. Shammies are a nice asset because they can reincarnate and save a wipe. Priests do what? flat out heal. no extra bells and whistles.

Honestly, I think the best thing you can do is put together some great discussion for the Healing forums and really see what you can hash out there. Ghostcrawler is very vigilant about reading as much as possible even if he may not respond to everything.

We are doing some changes that you've already seen part of and this patch today was very minor in comparison.