Make Flame Leviathan OPTIONAL

#0 - Feb. 17, 2009, 11:28 p.m.
Blizzard Post
We get that you like Vehicle mechanics, we do, but guess what, a decent amount of the player base doesn't. I see NOTHING wrong with implementing an all vehicle fight, but forcing it on people who hate vehicle fights as the only way to progress int he instance is wrong. Please make the boss OPTIONAL.

Q u o t e:
Honestly, I really wish Blizzard would find a way to make this an -optional- boss that wouldn't count towards the clearing of Ulduar, but offer additional achievements. I feel like Blizzard found a new toy and refuses to give it up. It reminds me of my dog whenever she gets a new ball. She'll continue force it into my hands to try to get me to throw it for her. She would be happy to do this until my arm fell off. It's as if she doesn't realize that I'm not having as much fun throwing it after my arm gets tired as she is. Vehicles were a nice addition. They have places like Wintergrasp where they shine. Time-dependent raids, or even raids where you have to wait for 15 people to reloadui...is that really the place they belong?

http://www.wowinsider.com/2009/02/17/a-plea-against-vehicle-combat/4#comments
Anteia

I added that because I cant think of a better way to say it.
#113 - Feb. 19, 2009, 6:14 p.m.
Blizzard Post
The challenge of this boss is not planned to be optional. Are you prepared for it?
#138 - Feb. 19, 2009, 6:55 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:

the question is are your programmers prepared to fix all the bugs

Yes.