Finding particular people in world PvP

#0 - Jan. 12, 2010, 9:07 a.m.
Blizzard Post
I am sure that most of you some time wanted to find and fight a certain person for some reason of your own. I find that even as a hunter witha flying mount it is extreemely hard to locate a single person you are after unless you are lucky or he is corspecamping someone (or he is so high level he feels confident to grind enemy PvP marked mobs)

Appart from the method of cheating them into showing their positions by logging on other faction and itricking them to be invited what else is possible.

PS: WTB longer tracking range for all kinds of tracking, let their range be like gas cloud tracking
#4 - Jan. 13, 2010, 3:56 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:
Guess most people do not care about going after certain people in world PvP but just kill anything that is red even with no reason

One thing you could do is to try and arrange one or two World PvP event on your realm to begin with (not necessarily anything elaborate), and then from that find out who is interested in world PvP.

I have seen this done before on some realms, which have then lead to the evolution of small world PvP groups and communities, who regularly skirmish in a few select locations during certain agreed upon times of the week… I know that doing this is less spontaneous that some would prefer, but the fun is still there :-)