Val'anyr stats are out!

#0 - April 24, 2009, 11:06 p.m.
Blizzard Post
http://www.wowarmory.com/item-info.xml?i=46017

Seems like the item was added to the armory this week. I'm personally a bit disappointed with the stats of this healer legendary. It's merely a iLevel 239 epic with a decent equip effect added to it.

It has the same spellpower of the Furious weapon, which you can even upgrade by adding a 19sp socket to it, so I was personally hoping for this item to have at least > 600 spellpower.

I guess we'll see how good the equip effect turns out to be and if this really makes the difference between an epic iLevel 239 and a legendary iLevel 239...

Don't get me wrong though, I think it's a great weapon, but I don't think it's worth attending every raid for 14 weeks to farm those fragments. (at 10% droprate and 100% from Yogg-Saron) it should take an average of 13-14 weeks to get 30 fragments)

Binds when picked up
MaceMain Hand
93-298 DmgSpeed 1.80
(108.8 damage per second)
+52 Stamina
+54 Intellect
Durability: 0 / 125
Requires Level 80
Equip: Improves critical strike rating by 47
Equip: Improves haste rating by 46
Equip: Increases spell power by 587
Equip: Your healing spells have a chance to cause Blessing of Ancient Kings for 15 seconds allowing your heals to shield the target absorbing damage equal to 15% of the amount healed.
"The power of creation courses through this weapon."
#46 - April 27, 2009, 9:15 a.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:
Legendaries are always about the proc. Thunderfury was the most "succesfull" legendary item for sure, and it has the same item level as some of the weapons from BWL. And it was a damn good weapon for tanks...

The proc must have a high chance and/or low hidden cooldown, and it'll be great weapon.
We feel the proc is good. But we also want you to check it out for yourselves. You might be surprised.