Aú Revoir!

#0 - Nov. 12, 2007, 12:38 a.m.
Blizzard Post
I have spent a great deal of time on these forums fighting for what I believed was the right thing, not so long ago I had enough and tried to take a break as short lived as it was.

Well tonight i am taking another kind of break, I will not say it is permanent because you never know what lies ahead. But suffice to say that real life has become a priority for me and that I need to concentrate on that and the battles that it brings, whether I will those battles no one knows.

I thought i owed it to all of you to say a few words rather than just leaving without a word, I owe all of you that much. I have had some great fights on this forum and some great discussions, some of them made me want to tear me hair out, and some gave me something to thing about, which allowed me to think about things from a different angle and do my best to come up with a solution.

I have not always agreed with all of you, but I have always tried to do whats best for this class, and I wish you every success in your future fights. As I said I may be back at some point in the future, but at the moment the chances of that are unlikely. If you take nothing else with you then remember this:

To win or lose does not matter, all that matters is that you have the courage to stand and fight!

Aú Revoir
Halmir

#166 - Nov. 12, 2007, 10:43 a.m.
Blizzard Post
TTFN Halmir.

I'm afraid I've locked the thread due to the spamming and abuse levelled at yourself and others by an unfortunate minority.