The Truth With Twinks: What Blizzard Knew

Forum Avatar
#0 - Nov. 6, 2006, 5:50 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Ok guys the hot Topic, Twinks. I decided to write this from my twink ( Hunters rule yay!), just so u all know i have one, im still not sure if im Pro or Against Twinks.
But here are the facts that strongly suggest that BLIZZARD CREATED TWINKS.

1) Look at the BG rewards for 10-19 wsg. Rares? for lvl 19? thats right. U know how hard it can be sometimes for the casual PvPer to get high rep to get rewards, so Blizzard Predicted People will infact play 10-19 wsg MORE THAN OFTEN.
2) Look at all those great Rares that people have on offer for lvl 19 from quests (for alliance anyway) and drops. And more importantly, All the Bind on Equip stuff for people to sell in the AH for those riduclous prices.
3) No lvl caps on those high lvl enchants. This is one thing i dont like, sure you can get good stuff but double crusader on two assassin blades? ur kidding right? Anyway, it doesnt prove anything but it suggests that Blizzard knew Twinks would want them.
4) One of the strongest pieces of evidence. I know im sad for finding this but hey, we al play WoW dont we? Page 174 in your WoW manual is the back of the glossary of game terms you may encouter in the game. guess what comes under T?
TWINKS: A low lvl character made more powerful by higher lvl characters, usually through gifts of armour and weapons that the character would not normally have at such a low lvl. Also used as a verb that describes the act of giving a low lvl character powerful items uncommen at their lvl.

What more proof do u need? Blizzard obviously knew, predicted and even encouraged Twinks. In their defence, Twinking is fun (if you are the one doing the ganking!). Who could resist the opertunaty of being able to mercilassly kill 5 or 6 people in a killing spree without before even being hit, as the high lvl players would know thats impossible later on (well, nearly) in higher Batllegrounds. And who can really prove that they meant to Allow people to get enchants like lifesteal.

If you dont like it then its easy to just lvl up past the bracket. i think its unfair now we have 2 assume that with BC we are gonna get seperate BG for twinks and non twinks - if you are 10-19 and not a twink, then u are a casual PvP. How long are u gonnna be in the bracket? barely 10 minutes if you know what your doing. Stop moaning, and even try to sympathize with blizzard for having so many people breathing down their necks about something they meant to be a fun point to the game.
#55 - Nov. 8, 2006, 5:49 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:
lol what a load of crap,
do you seriously beleive that rubbish ?
They know your gonnaplay alot, somemay just level off pvp,
stop trying to back yourself up claiming that blizz want people to stay at one level, they dont.

And what made you believe language like this is ok on the forums? And it only gets worse.

Locking this thread since some people can't behave.