Fix S2 Mage set already.

#0 - July 10, 2007, 2:14 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Instead of launching news of TierXXX and this and that armor addition blah blah blah, how about you fix some of the armor you already published and bragged about even though its bugged and lacking ?

Welcome to Arena Season 2!
Everyone has gained about 30-50 stats and other bonusses, congratulations!!!

ohhhh, except mages, they gained uhm, nothing *whoops* slight oversight.

Let's hotfix it since people use scores on something that doesn't upgrade them in any comparison as to the 7 other classes, naaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh.... lets rather hotfix some spell graphics and trinket bugs!

Blizz already confirmed it's a mistake (obviously).

Yeah im sick of waiting, yeah I'm an arena gimp who's pissed that it's even possible to make the kind of error blizz made, but hey mistakes happen, even though a STUPID one like this should be impossible, but then you'd atleast expect it hotfixed, and if not.. you'd atleast expect it included in the WEEKLY bugfixes..... and if not.. you'd fu**ing whine aswell.

/

#27 - July 11, 2007, 12:52 p.m.
Blizzard Post
The stats for Mage Season 2 items are being looked into and are due to be corrected in a future patch.

I don't have any more for you than that right now I'm afraid. When we know more, believe me, the Mage community will be the first to know.