Night time lechees...

#0 - Nov. 23, 2007, 2:54 a.m.
Blizzard Post
Please blizz at night time we are having up to 20 lechees in AV. this is destroying the game play. please look into this...
#3 - Nov. 23, 2007, 2:28 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Deceneu, valid or not, any spam campaigns will be treated as spam and suspensions will be issued accordingly.

If the sort of thing you are suggesting occurs and you are found to be a part of it, I will not hesitate to refer to this post which illustrates you as a ringleader of one of these campaigns.

I would suggest you ask the paladins or shaman what happens to those kinds of people, but you might be able to find any who actually know...
#170 - Nov. 27, 2007, 4:23 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:
I have an idea to make Blizz listen: Lets start bombarding them with this matter using:
1. As many forum threads as possible
2. Ingame tickets
3. E-Mails to:WoWConcernsEU@blizzard.com
4. Billing Support Web-Form (http://www.wow-europe.com/support/webform/billingDefault.html?lan=en) They WON'T ignore thoose ones for sure!

Bombarding indicates to do something en mass. If you post many threads about the same thing, or submit many tickets, or send many duplicate emails, or repeat your posts via the webform only to draw extra attention to your point, you are spamming the support services.

I would have been well within in my rights to suspend and delete that particular post without any public comment whatsoever, however I felt that a small educational post re-iterating our stance on such actions would benefit everyone.

The recent activity of this nature on some of the class forums resulted in a number of suspensions for those who took part, and more serious suspensions for those who were discovered to have started the threads originally.

I would like to state very clearly that the changes made to the respective classes were not done because of the spam, but had been in line to be implemented and simply had not been announced yet.

Regarding the frankly absurd suggestion that I have ignored the OPs point:
It is not my job to post a blue response to every single thread I read. It is not even my job to post to the ones that I think are new/relevant/interesting. Looking at the Player versus Player forum first page alone, I see numerous threads about the problem with leechers in Alterac Valley.

So to remove any shadow of doubt in this case:
We are aware of the problem with leechers in battlegrounds and are working on solutions which will hopefully resolve this problem. We do not have any specific information or timescales to offer in relation to this at this time.