Stop crying about druids

#0 - Feb. 8, 2008, 4:58 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Sure, I'd love to see them nerfed to oblivion, possibly removed from the game and flushed down the toilet (throw the locks in as well while you're at it) but there is something to ease our pain.

The spec they play is the most gimped and boring spec/playstyle that has ever existed in WoW.

Sure the old warlock dot, fear and run thing was equally skill free but at least they killed stuff with it.

What can a resto druid kill? A critter? Maybe...
What can he do outside towns? Nothing.
What can he do without his pet warrior/lock/hunter? fck all.

So I understand you're all reaching heart attack levels of frustration when being rooted, cycloned, bashed, feral charged, cycloned, rooted and the druid is running arround keaping him and his partner at full health with 2-3 clicks while your partner is desperately trying to catch a cat moving at lv 40 mount speed.

They are stupidly overpowered, they deserve to be nerfed to hell but at least....

....their gameplay sucks and they know it....
#83 - Feb. 8, 2008, 7:02 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:
Sure, I'd love to see them nerfed to oblivion, possibly removed from the game and flushed down the toilet (throw the locks in as well while you're at it) but there is something to ease our pain.

The spec they play is the most gimped and boring spec/playstyle that has ever existed in WoW.

Sure the old warlock dot, fear and run thing was equally skill free but at least they killed stuff with it.

What can a resto druid kill? A critter? Maybe...
What can he do outside towns? Nothing.
What can he do without his pet warrior/lock/hunter? fck all.

So I understand you're all reaching heart attack levels of frustration when being rooted, cycloned, bashed, feral charged, cycloned, rooted and the druid is running arround keaping him and his partner at full health with 2-3 clicks while your partner is desperately trying to catch a cat moving at lv 40 mount speed.

They are stupidly overpowered, they deserve to be nerfed to hell but at least....

....their gameplay sucks and they know it....

Happiness has left
Bitterness is now master
The tears are salty

♫ ♪ distant shamisen music ♫ ♪