Offer “how to balance resto-dru and soullink"

#0 - Feb. 21, 2008, 8:31 p.m.
Blizzard Post
First of all – I want to apologies for my bad English.

I want to make some offers about balancing resto-druids and Soullink warlocks.

Restore-Druids:
We all know that druids are overpowered on arenas these days. There is only one thing that makes them imbalanced class. The thing called “travel form”. Blizzard tried to nerf TF (speed reducing) – this would not help. Druids are still too fast.
In this case I offer new feature to TF: “if druid receives any damage (except DoTs) while in travel form – he receives A DAZE EFECT FOR 3 SECONDS … and that’s it.
If Blizzard would do such a future – druids would have a risk using TF on arenas. Skill would be needed to use it properly. Noone would spam it jist because TF is so imbalanced.

Soullink warlocks:
We all know that soullink warlocks are overpowered to.
Warlock has very high damage, has dispel, has cast-interrupt, has fear and deathcoil, has dots, has HP-drain, has mana-drain, has healthstone.
Most warlocks these days are drain-tanks (27-34-0 specc).
My proposal is to reduce effect of Soullink to 10%. 20% is too much …

We all know what makes warlocks and druids overpowered in 2v2, 3v3 and even in 5v5 – that is soullink and travel form.
So why, Blizzard, You aren’t trying to balance arena-PvP? Are you playing warlocks and druids?
Why I have to use all my concentration and skill to have A LITTLE chance (as a mage) to kill Lock+Dru? If they are total noobs – they have still a huge chance to win any setup cause they are really overpowered?
Do something please!
It is really boring to loose half of arena matches because 25 teams from 40 are lock+dru, lock+priest, dru+huner etc … druids are everywhere.
Druids and SL warlocks makes 2v2 almost non-playable for mages.
Yes – we still can play 3v3, but druids and warlocks > mages in 3v3 and 5v5 also.

So please – think about balancing resto-druids and soullink warlock please.
Didn’t you see that the top of the ladder is overcrouded with warlocks and druids?
This is not right that warlocks are the top PvP and PvE class.
They are the beat in 1v1, 2v2, 3v3, and they shine in 5v5 also.
And if you see any hardcore guild raid-DPS on ANY boss – warlocks are the TOP or almost top DPS class in PvE 

Dear Blizzard, maybe you would let other classes (except warlocks) to play?
Why we have to suffer while they are so strong?

Thank you.
#67 - Feb. 22, 2008, 8:28 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:
First of all – I want to apologies for my bad English.

I want to make some offers about balancing resto-druids and Soullink warlocks.

Restore-Druids:
We all know that druids are overpowered on arenas these days. There is only one thing that makes them imbalanced class. The thing called “travel form”. Blizzard tried to nerf TF (speed reducing) – this would not help. Druids are still too fast.
In this case I offer new feature to TF: “if druid receives any damage (except DoTs) while in travel form – he receives A DAZE EFECT FOR 3 SECONDS … and that’s it.
If Blizzard would do such a future – druids would have a risk using TF on arenas. Skill would be needed to use it properly. Noone would spam it jist because TF is so imbalanced.

Soullink warlocks:
We all know that soullink warlocks are overpowered to.
Warlock has very high damage, has dispel, has cast-interrupt, has fear and deathcoil, has dots, has HP-drain, has mana-drain, has healthstone.
Most warlocks these days are drain-tanks (27-34-0 specc).
My proposal is to reduce effect of Soullink to 10%. 20% is too much …

We all know what makes warlocks and druids overpowered in 2v2, 3v3 and even in 5v5 – that is soullink and travel form.
So why, Blizzard, You aren’t trying to balance arena-PvP? Are you playing warlocks and druids?
Why I have to use all my concentration and skill to have A LITTLE chance (as a mage) to kill Lock+Dru? If they are total noobs – they have still a huge chance to win any setup cause they are really overpowered?
Do something please!
It is really boring to loose half of arena matches because 25 teams from 40 are lock+dru, lock+priest, dru+huner etc … druids are everywhere.
Druids and SL warlocks makes 2v2 almost non-playable for mages.
Yes – we still can play 3v3, but druids and warlocks > mages in 3v3 and 5v5 also.

So please – think about balancing resto-druids and soullink warlock please.
Didn’t you see that the top of the ladder is overcrouded with warlocks and druids?
This is not right that warlocks are the top PvP and PvE class.
They are the beat in 1v1, 2v2, 3v3, and they shine in 5v5 also.
And if you see any hardcore guild raid-DPS on ANY boss – warlocks are the TOP or almost top DPS class in PvE 

Dear Blizzard, maybe you would let other classes (except warlocks) to play?
Why we have to suffer while they are so strong?

Thank you.

Please read this thread carefully, and then try again:
http://forums.wow-europe.com/thread.html?topicId=471777173&sid=1