Pvp arena que times

#0 - Dec. 4, 2007, 5:16 p.m.
Blizzard Post
is it me or are these que times even getting worse every day ,
blizzard is telling these que times aren't a problem becouse no one cares.
But this que times are starting to get a real problem , I mean 15 minuit que in 2v2 is not funny anymore.
I could laugh with the 8 min que's and I don't care about it becouse it was acceptable and then I would go like 3v3 but now even the 3v3 que's are arround 7 min latly so you basicly have to do 5v5 all the time to get instant que's and play all the time without w8ting.
I make this post for letting blizzard know these que times are really getting a trouble , every player wants to play more arena every day becouse it's fun , you can do it any time and some people are just getting bored of other bg's and people like me that cleared BT and all raid instances in a phew days now can't do anything else then arena so letting this que times be like this by not buying any new server becouse it aint a problem is an outrage and bull%@*!
post here what you think off this becouse it's rly pissing me off and so much other players
#4 - Jan. 8, 2008, 5:16 p.m.
Blizzard Post
We are aware that the queue times for arenas are longer than desirable (especially in 2v2) and changes are coming which should address this.

Any changes that are made will need to be done in a patch and at the moment all we can confirm about that is that it won't be in 2.3.2; only at some other point in the future.

The idea is to allow for more arena instances to be active in a shorter time. It's true that this won't fully eliminate the waiting times but it should reduce then significantly ,and we are hoping that the longest possible waiting time will be something reasonable even in the prime-time arena periods.