Resilience takes the Fun out of PVP

#0 - April 4, 2008, 10:21 p.m.
Blizzard Post
I mean the whole fun in PVPing is to see big numbers and crit thats what makes it excting(for most classes anyway)
And when you gather +350 resilience(assuming your trying to beat ppl with good gear not lowbies),
You dont Crit Neither does your opponent and that takes the fun and excitment out of it just a long,boring and predictable fight..

and this is just like...my opinion man
#27 - April 7, 2008, 8:13 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:
I mean the whole fun in PVPing is to see big numbers and crit thats what makes it excting(for most classes anyway)
And when you gather +350 resilience(assuming your trying to beat ppl with good gear not lowbies),
You dont Crit Neither does your opponent and that takes the fun and excitment out of it just a long,boring and predictable fight..

Well I guess that is something that is in the eye of the beholder. Ask 100 people what they think is fun PvP and you will get 100 different answers.

For some people fun PvP is the same as massive crits and 2-shotting people, whereas others would prefer longer engagements where skill, timing and tactics is what matters. Some prefer low level PvP and to tune their characters as much as possible, some think Arenas are more fun than the battlegrounds and vice versa, and then there are some who just want the good old random world PvP encounters of the olden days :-)

Q u o t e:
and this is just like...my opinion man

And you are perfectly entitled to have it... Afterall, the world would be a boring place if no one had any opinions on anything :-D