Arena fixed match up (aka wintrading)

#0 - April 10, 2008, 3:03 p.m.
Blizzard Post
So as you probably noticed when you enter the arena, sometimes no member of the opposite team enters it. That is because there are 2 teams who want to meet each other.( they are probably coordinating by vent., etc..).
Those kind of teams get their rating for free because one is always losing or they're always winning. Or they just want to maintain rating ( and tbh I'd be tempted to do that if i get 2k :P ).
So my question is, when are you, Blizzard, going to fix this issue, because I'm sick of not meeting any members every 1 arena, especially when the wait time is 3-5 minutes :-|.
Win traders in some battlegroups even get their Vengefull Gladiator title for free. (cba to see how many get their netherdrakes, but they're probably a lot).

P.S: Sorry for not making myself understood properly, Enlish is not my native language :P.

#8 - April 10, 2008, 4:46 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:
So as you probably noticed when you enter the arena, sometimes no member of the opposite team enters it. That is because there are 2 teams who want to meet each other.( they are probably coordinating by vent., etc..).
Those kind of teams get their rating for free because one is always losing or they're always winning. Or they just want to maintain rating ( and tbh I'd be tempted to do that if i get 2k :P ).
So my question is, when are you, Blizzard, going to fix this issue, because I'm sick of not meeting any members every 1 arena, especially when the wait time is 3-5 minutes :-|.
Win traders in some battlegroups even get their Vengefull Gladiator title for free. (cba to see how many get their netherdrakes, but they're probably a lot).

P.S: Sorry for not making myself understood properly, Enlish is not my native language :P.

This might not be an immediate be-all, end-all solution, but GM Issuntril commented on win-trading here: http://forums.wow-europe.com/thread.html?topicId=3545745981&postId=35450774152&sid=1#2