PVP: Is this LIVE now ? (arena personal fix)

#0 - April 30, 2008, 2:12 a.m.
Blizzard Post
Blizzard wrote in their post about season 4 blabla and the new arena-fix which will prevent ppl to be able to buy teams at high rating when they have low personal. Is this live now when servers come up?

Q u o t e:
To help ensure that the challenge in obtaining these items stays true to those achieving these ratings, we'll also be implementing new rules with an upcoming patch to curb practices that undermine the core concepts of the arena system. These rules are as follows:

If a character’s personal rating is more than 150 points below the team rating, they will earn points based on their personal rating instead of the team rating.

Would be nice if some GM can reply to this post, is it live when servers comes up again ? :D

Happy mainteinance-day!
#10 - April 30, 2008, 10:01 a.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:
bump...... no GM got time to answer? i see ya answer plenty of other posts :D

There are a multitude of changes in patch 2.4.2 (currently on the PTR) that will help to prevent boosting, pointselling and wintrading. To the best of my knowledge, none of these changes are live yet.
#19 - May 2, 2008, 2:35 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:
Is it just me, or did slork just say, that there's changes in the ptr that will help combat boosting, pointselling and wintrading even further? :q

I see what you did there :(