S4 Release Date!

#0 - June 5, 2008, 4:50 p.m.
Blizzard Post
First of all let me disapoint u guys... I dont no when it is... But like a lot off ppl i know my patience is wearing thin... Blizzard has really stretched this thing too far.

I guess they think the wait is making ppl want it more. But thats a loada crap! Ppl do want to be able to bus s2 with H and s4... the wait is gettin everyone pissed off now... I really enjoy WoW it sux that all of my mates have switched to AoC because of annoyances like this....

I think the wait (without any information) is undermining everyones WoW experience. Ppl have started to not even care about things like the Arena tournamen.

And whats up with that blue post? we might not have to wait as much anymore or somethin.... well time is linear and (naturally) the more we wait the sooner it comes! Thanks Blizz! Very Helpful
#30 - June 10, 2008, 10:10 a.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:
Anyway there i read it will be released when the last content of sunwell has been somethin about grinded well enough since the last doors oppenend 20th may. And its somethin they do with every season.

Yeah there’s a direct link between PvE and PvP progression; we want players gearing up on the highest raid instance before we open new seasons.