2vs2, Warrior + Druid vs...

#0 - June 16, 2008, 6:43 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Hunter x 2, both BM specced.
Stun-locked worse than rogues.
= Fail, died in less than 10 seconds. Even tho' I got natures swiftness the "mortal strike" debuff made that heal not so efficient.
But its ok, because hunters are OK, and not at all powerful.

Rogue + Disc-Priest
I "miss" the priest for 1000-1500 and get no rage back.
Rogue on druid, locking him down, switching to me, blind, priest back to full health, and then back to the druid.
Trying to kill the rogue, see Hunter + healer below.

Hunter + any other caster
Two ranged DPS with a CC list long as this post, against one melee...

Hunter + healer
Can't leave the healer alone because then he can heal the hunter.
Can't leave hunter alone because then he can just stand, follow me around pillars in DPS mode.
Yey raid encounter DPS!
Truly an L2P issue?

Warlock + healer, or other caster
Well no comment.

Part from the fully s3 equipped teams, it seems rather impossible to get over 1500 because there are just too many classes with superior CC, Warriors got 1 fear, and an occasional "mace skill" and as warriors are easily CC:d...

Having in mind that PvP isn't based around 1 vs 1, where the warrior doesn't "shine" until he has full s3(which are the top reasons to the endless whine about warriors) and having atleast one dispeller, and one healer, but theres only two spots in a 2 vs 2 team.
But how did you play warrior + druid get to 2000+ ratings?
Wintrade?
Met AFK ppl?
Or keyboard turners?
Or how did you get there?

I don't expect to win every game obviously but j-christ!

I'm growing insanely tired of the fact that we must hope that we meet teams which aren't complete counter-setups to us, i.e. the ones I mentioned above.

Class balance anyone?
#51 - June 17, 2008, 3:18 p.m.
Blizzard Post
This thread turned into a nasty little flamefest, hence the lock.

To the OP: Please try again, but for the sake of preventing another thread from being derailed, please use the ignore feature instead of resorting to counter-trolling.