Priests are too good

#0 - June 19, 2008, 6:35 p.m.
Blizzard Post
My suggestion is that you remove Mind Control, Mana Burn and both dispell and mass dispell from priests in arena. Currently they are just too strong they are the most represented healers in ALL brackets it's sick. Disgusting me tbh <.< Something has to be done about the current arena system where priests are too good.

Please I don't accept and flame or anything that offends me just say like I think about this and we will get Blizzard to nerf the most owerpowered class.

Regards Anon.
#75 - June 20, 2008, 9 a.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:
My suggestion is that you remove Mind Control, Mana Burn and both dispell and mass dispell from priests in arena. Currently they are just too strong they are the most represented healers in ALL brackets it's sick. Disgusting me tbh <.< Something has to be done about the current arena system where priests are too good.

Please I don't accept and flame or anything that offends me just say like I think about this and we will get Blizzard to nerf the most owerpowered class.

Regards Anon.

I would recommend that you spend some time to read this thread: http://forums.wow-europe.com/thread.html?topicId=471777173&sid=1

Class balance discussions are fine, but nerf calling is not. Also, we have a suggestions forum, which is where you should post if you have suggestions for ways to improve or change the game.