Access to the US UI forum.

#0 - Sept. 6, 2006, 3:51 a.m.
Blizzard Post
I'm holding two accounts just for accessing the US UI forum.

Now, not every developer here can afford two accounts to do that, so I don't understand why can't we just use our own EU accounts to get access to the specific forum ? I mean I understand the limits but it can be solved.

it can be solved by a good design from your side, it just shame we don't have the access to that forum, there are many developers around here and we should get access to that forum, in the US they have the option to ask and requests Slouken directly while we need to have two accounts.

We have what to add and requests from Slouken as well as sharing things with the US UI community and we are very limited here.

I mean with all the respect to the CM here he doesn't have a bachelor's degree in Computer Science and doesn't even understand how a variable represented in the memory, now if I someone wants to ask some questions about the BC and the new LUA release and what would be implemented, what he should do ?

Either make Slouken post here too, or give us an access to that forum. do something.
#33 - Sept. 21, 2006, 4:49 p.m.
Blizzard Post
So I don't have a science degree, I still try to help :P

The problem with access to the US forums:
We'd have to give it to everyone and that won't work. The forums are limited in what they can do, so I don't see a solution coming any time soon which will give only specific people access to a specific forum.

I understand why you'd want this, trust me, I do. I assume you are already using wowinterface.com where I believe some of our US guys are active as well.

Apart from that, I can try to forward good UI suggestions/questions when I come across them..
#52 - Oct. 10, 2006, 10:24 a.m.
Blizzard Post
If you post something interesting or useful which the UI guys should see, I'll always try to forward it.