Please, When is Draenor getting fixed ?!

#0 - Aug. 25, 2006, 6:39 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Its now been over 60 hours since anyone has been able to play properly on Draenor.(By proper i mean beeing able to stay online for more the 1-5min)
There has been very few answers on this from Blizzard. The only thing we really know is that "you are investegating this", I might not be a tech. guy but i belive that 60 hours would be enough to atlest get some clue to whats going on...
I can understand that you might not be able to give us a full techinall review of whats wrong,..
But could you atlest tell us if we will be able to play without getting DC'ed today ?, I bet this would save loads of people from getting a headache while trying to login every 2nd minute.

Thanks in advance for the answer.
#4 - Aug. 25, 2006, 7:15 p.m.
Blizzard Post
We are still working on this issue, but we cannot yet provide an ETA for when the frequent disconnection issue on Dreanor will be fixed. I assure you that we are doing our best to have this problem resolved as soon as possible.

I am closing this thread since there is no need to have multiple threads on this topic. Please refer your attention to this thread in the Dreanor realm forum for future updates on this matter:
http://forums.wow-europe.com/thread.html?topicId=12911573&sid=1