Netherwhelp Pet - Mailing Issue ?

#0 - Jan. 18, 2007, 10:17 a.m.
Blizzard Post
I know there have been a couple of hundred posts already around the subject of getting the Pets from the Collectors Edition but the one question I haven't seen a direct response from Aeus or Thundgot on yet is this.

If I post my foil card and cut out barcode, what happens if it never gets there ???

I'm not being sarcastic here, the birthday card I mailed from England to Scotland two months ago has srill never reached him, things get lost all the time.

If it does go missing, will there be a system in place to deal with situations like this or would I have lost both my chance at my pet and piece of my Collectors edition for nothing ?

#2 - Jan. 18, 2007, 10:42 a.m.
Blizzard Post
I definitely understand your concern. It would seem the only solution to this is registered mail. Yes, it's slightly more expensive, and still not ideal, but you'd have some proof you sent it.

The issue is, although you want to play fair, the reality of the situation is, some people might not. Some people might even pretend they had sent it and try to claim a pet, even though they don't have a Collector's Edition. And that would probably make those people who DO have a CE sadder Pandas ?