Emeriss: Major server stability issues

#0 - Jan. 20, 2007, 8:21 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Ever since I came back from my christmas vacation (5th of Januray to be exact), I have been experiencing permanent lag issues with the server Emeriss. The initial issue with lag was when I was looting corpses, both in- and outside instances. It used to come in waves, but by now, it seems to be a permanent issue through out most of the day.

As time passes, this lootlag seems to have gotten worse going from short not very long lagspikes to quite extensive lags[ikes while looting. On top of that, ever since the expansion has launched, we have been experiencing an increasingly poor server performance, with not only the lootlag we all are experiencing, but also lag while just playing (fighting, running, flying etc); and worst of all the server just randonmly disconnects me and seems to crash randomly on a daily basis.

I kindly would like to request that you look into the problem and actually report to us when what happens and what action is being taken. No messages about anything is frustrating, this is a major issue!

I have already transferred once aswell, away from the absolute junk server called Skullcrusher. This one seems to be moving to such a situation extremely fast. I for one think I deserve some better help regarding the server issues.

(PS: for the other Emeriss people posting, please don't be dumb and scream "gief free days or money back plix". I just want a working server of high quality, nothing more, nothing less.)
#318 - Jan. 22, 2007, 10:57 a.m.
Blizzard Post
These bump / sign threads going for days aren't bringing much information or overview, and it seems people from some of these realms forget to check other threads. Please refer to the thread from yesterday on the realm instability issues:
http://forums.wow-europe.com/thread.html?topicId=118922779&sid=1

We'll let you know once we have additional information.

Thank you.