Time for this to stop.

#0 - Jan. 24, 2007, 9:33 a.m.
Blizzard Post
Hello People of the Forums,

As you have probably noticed the service of the forum has decreased even more. CM’s are blocking topics that are quite valuable, ignoring others which ask for help and in some cases responding to some with replies like:

“My foot has no holes”

Not only that but the forum has received no forum theme update (even though we were given it last week for 2 hours and then had it taken away with no explanation) nor are the forum avatars working correctly. This would all be alright…if the American forums weren’t currently up to date and working correctly. Not only that but the CM

If after 11 am today (When Server Maintenance ends) not even one of the issues above is addressed or explained I personally will be contacting blizzard by

Email,
Phone,
Fax
And forum CM’s will also be reported to blizzard.

And will also be ringing up trading standards. I have contacted a friend (He is studying law) and says that blizzard can be reported to trading standards for not providing an adequate customer service for another service they provide (the forum)

An explanation of that last paragraph: Imagine going in to where your car is being repaired, asking them “what’s wrong, when’s it going to be finished” and the manager of the service either saying “don’t know mate” or just blanking you completely. That car service is obligated to respond to that question because we have paid for that service. Blizzard isn’t responding to us for a service we pay for. I.e. they are breaking a trading standards law.

If a CM reads this then I assume that this post will closed.

It is ridiculous that users of this forum have let this slide so far for two years. This needs to stop now or it will get worse. If you have anything to add to this then please reply.
#66 - Jan. 26, 2007, 10:57 a.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:
Xeonis you are a moron and you should seriously consider getting some professional help.

Enough with the insults.