Not satisfied about lvling up!!!

#0 - Jan. 30, 2007, 12:54 a.m.
Blizzard Post
Hello, i'm here to say that:

I'm not satisfied with the current level-up animation or sound. When i have been grinding/questing/something for a while and i see my exp-bar go near full, i hold my breath in anticipation for that final kill, the next level and all the goodies it will provide.

BUT lo and behold! as my exp-bar fills all i get is a small pathetic flash of lightning, and a weird whooosh sound.

Why don't i get an animation that matches the awesome feat of gaining a level? like a hail of stars raining down all around me, great horns playing in the background, angels coming to write a new number next to my portrait??

I demand a HUGE level up animation, bright colors, funny dancing dinosaurs and a horde of different in-game NPCs coming to shake my hand....

Is it too much to ask?!

#30 - Jan. 30, 2007, 8:15 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:

I demand a HUGE level up animation, bright colors, funny dancing dinosaurs and a horde of different in-game NPCs coming to shake my hand....

Is it too much to ask?!

We tried this but the NPC's simply refused to do it due to the amount of players that they had to run to to congratulate.

Maybe the dinosaurs will be more cooperative...