Nerf the correct classes Blizzard!!!

#0 - Feb. 27, 2007, 12:45 a.m.
Blizzard Post
i see blizzard keep nerfing certain classes every patch. But imo its the wrong classes everytime.
Nerfed my hunter arcane shot, nerfing druids very soon. Think its about time u nerf classes like mages, locks. i walked into an arena where i see nothing. "hmm 2 rogues " Bam 6k pyroblast instantly followed by a 3k fireblast. Now how that can be allowed to happen imo pathetic. if i do survive this attack in which they do not attack my attempt to escape via trap is " resisted 9 /10 out of ten. Im survival i shud add. Now mages get sprint to ??? haha mage = rogues . Blizzard ur destroying the whole basics of the game.
Locks dots are insanely too much. killing ppl just from dots and hiding its useless. It seems blizzard are making classes that use less skill than say druid, hunter, priest insanely powerful. Vis versa making harder classes useless almost.
Now ur probly thinking ah im probly a noob hunter. Well no im not. ive won arenas 3 vs 1, 2 vs 1 b4 wen there are neutral classes in them. ive been playing this game for too long now and watched it change from every patch. i have priests/druids/hunter bla bla i no how the game works. Since this crusade changes the games sense of class balance has dropped below 0 .
Blizzard plz read this and balance class. Instant cast buffs, moves why? Specially ones that do 5K ++

Snipersnail /hugs
#37 - March 29, 2007, 8:33 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:
'First of all , there are also other classes who have good abilities in combat ,
imagine a rogue , the 90%Resistance stuff ,

And for a mage . we combine POM(Presence of The Mind) With AP(Arcane Power)
And also activate (Vengeance of the Illidari) A trinket incresing our damage for
a short while , then we cast pyroblast this would be instant , and somethimes yes , it crit's for
6k..

dont tell me you dont got any abilities to win , you can counter , ice trap shatter shot
call it on,.

Why do you revive a 1 month old nerf thread? O.o