Bots & Asian Gold Farmers

#0 - April 14, 2007, 5:41 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Are you sick and tired of them aswell?

I am, they are an eye-soar and they're clearly breaking the policies.

But does Blizzard deal with them as fast as they should and are capable of? No.

I report every bot I encounter, they're easy to spot, most are hunters, with unnamed pets and they mend them at 10-20% - They also run around in the same pattern over and over.

So how can these bots still exist day after day at the same spot even after being reported on a daily basis? Easy, money.

Vivendi/Blizzard earns alot of money on these bots, so they wipe them in periods instead of wiping them instantly with the information at hand, which they could, any excuse is not viable other than milking the revenues given by the monthly fee and then account closure follows so they have to use another retail wow key and tbc key.

Other violation of their policies and rules recieves a immediate action, moslty against regular players, but the bots/asian gold farmers gets to roam around freely due to the revenues they produce.

So what's my purpose with this post? I just wan't people to start reporting the bots even more until you see them gone, there will always be new, but if Blizzard starts getting rid of them swiftly like they are capable of with their resources at hand they will decrease drastically.

Side Note:
I guess this thread will get the lock and deletion wand pointed at it by a CM either calling this post 'biased' or 'trolling' like every other topic which criticize Blizzard. - Just browse the Blue Tracker.

Edit:
It would not suprise me if Blizzard like NCSoft (Lineage 2) are giving most gold farmers sanctuary.
#7 - April 14, 2007, 5:53 p.m.
Blizzard Post
While "racist" is a bit harsh, tying negatively toned actions to geographical origin is not appropriate, and I doubt you have any documentation to base such a comment on. That and other accusations is why the thread is hereby closed. Concerning the locking of other thread, follow the link in my signature and remember that the forum guidelines are valid even if you don't agree with them.

Thank you.