Eastern players.

#0 - April 15, 2007, 10:14 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Dear Blizzard.

2 years ago i started out playing WoW, and i was thrilled i finally found a game i could enjoy, while being social.
Given this was european servers, we were all english speaking, and you could really get to be international, and communicate with other people around the globe.

But then...

(ill prolly get a little harsh here...)

The eastblock countries got an eye for WoW, and before we knew it, the european servers were flooded with russianspeaking fools, and ukranian people roaming around in IF.

Now ofc if these people adjusted to the server like the rest of the EU people it wouldnt be a problem, but but but.... Now, after an ½year of playing with these guys, my rule number one for joining, is no earsten people. I dunno what, why, or how (sorry for generalizing, and i know not all of you are unskilled), but somehow the majority seems to have no clue, whatsoever on what the hell is going on.

I just left a Bota-whiping party with a HOLYpriest, and a HOLY paladin, that managed to get me killed 5 times, on simple trash mobs... schuu we didnt even get to kill the first boss.

And myself have 11000hp unbuffed, and 12000 armor, got a bit to give... Yet they failed!

So my point is; when will these people get their own servers, designated ONLY for the decendents of the Iron Curtain? When will i be able to do a whipefree run in an instance, and when will i get prober healing without a; Hooy tebe v zhopu! everytime i ask for a heal?
#58 - April 16, 2007, 1:45 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Some rather inappropriate comments in this thread. If you wish to talk about players' skill with or knowledge of the game, that's ok, but linking it to nationality or geographical location is highly inappropriate.

Closing this.