Noobs will Kill WoW

#0 - May 1, 2007, 6:45 p.m.
Blizzard Post
im pretty sure its because Skill lvl has crashed hugely since TBC only the real hardcore players that played in azeroth for like 1-2 years liek myself really no how to play, when ever i talk to a new player new since TBC and they are lvl 70 allready i ask them questions that any lvl 70 that was a lvl 60 b4 TBC would know and they just havent been to half the places in azeroth many of them never been to MC BWL or even aq20 Some havent even been to the 60 instances like strat or scholo or even lbrs ,So how can these players have the same skill as us "OLD Skool", i Think blizz have really messed this game up to be honest cos when the old skool players dont play no more and its left to nabs, thegame will suck they really better start thinking on making this game easier for them cos they wont have the skill to get anywhere ,:S And the thing is Its not even the Noobs fault because they just cant go to these instances because they have been made useless and a waste of time because of teh great gear in outlands even greens that kick ass more then the epics from there, Why would any nabs go there just to learnhow to play better if the drops are worthless, I dont understand the point of havin these instances in teh game they might aswell remove them, When u think about it the only time a player thats just started playing wow will get to raid is when his 70 and in kara now that just seems not right to me :S Anyway lucky for me i have 2 lvl 70s , id liek to lvl a new one but wth all this i see no point as i would be bored within a few weeks
#115 - May 7, 2007, 8:44 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:
i think u miss the point noob , try to read and use that brain of yours thats a good boy

You certainly won't improve things by calling people noobs.