Consortium Gems?

#0 - Feb. 15, 2007, 12:39 a.m.
Blizzard Post
Well I was told from the start of TBC that you can obtain gems from Consortium and how good they were was judge'ed by your reputation, they were suppose to be once every month. but I have not seen or found any NPC wich will do such a thing. So is it going to happen or was it just some rumour that was not correct?
#24 - Feb. 15, 2007, 10:14 a.m.
Blizzard Post
There was an issue with the first month's mailing of gems and they were not sent. This is being corrected and they should be sent every month.
#37 - March 1, 2007, 1:39 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:
a different gm said that the gems should be available to pick up from aeris landing some time this month, though he didn't say when this month that would be.

They should be, but I am trying to figure out if this has been fixed or not. Apparently the gems will not be sent out as I previously said, but you will have to go and talk to the Consortium dude in Nagrand.

I'll try to get a reply on this, I am not sure myself if this is working now or not ;) Please have patience, whenever I have a reply I'll post it here!
#46 - March 1, 2007, 6:48 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:
Have a look at the US forums, they have more intel over there.

Nethaera posted the same thing as me: http://forums.worldofwarcraft.com/thread.html?topicId=73438399&postId=795808036&sid=1#23

Basically; we will look into it :)

As previously stated, we will update you when we hear more about this issue.