Escalated Ticket

#0 - June 22, 2007, 10:33 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Does anyone know how long GM's take to respond to a ticket when it gets escalated? I was talking to a GM last night due to a Blacksmithing issue and he couldn't help me and escalated the ticket to someone else asking me not to close it ( 2am this morning). Still haven't been answered. Anyone had a similiar thing happen that might know how long it takes?
#3 - June 22, 2007, 11:02 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:
Does anyone know how long GM's take to respond to a ticket when it gets escalated? I was talking to a GM last night due to a Blacksmithing issue and he couldn't help me and escalated the ticket to someone else asking me not to close it ( 2am this morning). Still haven't been answered. Anyone had a similiar thing happen that might know how long it takes?

I think any escalation in any context will be completely independent from the next. Meaning, it must be nigh impossible to predict how long an escalation will take.

But if you were told it's been escalated, you can rest assured that someone's looking into it, I think :)
#5 - June 22, 2007, 11:13 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:
I had them last between 10 minutes and 3 days. the specialized GMs do not appear to work out of office hours. at least, any escalated ticket I heard of that was posted during the weekend/evening wasn't solved till the next week-day

Yup, makes sense. Btw, how's that deskjob working out for you?