Recommended tags

#0 - July 1, 2007, 8:28 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Got anymore realm(s) thats a good candidate for a recommended tag after Ghostlands/Hellfire? (PvE wise)
Seeing as you said last time Thundgot I thought I'd just take the chance of might getting to know again :).

Kind regards,
Ashantia
#22 - July 3, 2007, 1:56 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:
Got anymore realm(s) thats a good candidate for a recommended tag after Ghostlands/Hellfire? (PvE wise)
Seeing as you said last time Thundgot I thought I'd just take the chance of might getting to know again :).

Tag changes for this week should have been carried out about an hour ago. Yes, one day early this week.
#23 - July 3, 2007, 1:57 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:
There are 4 Recommended Pve realms! 4! If this is some kind of a joke Blizzard , i sure cannot see whats so funny, It was your mistake you openned 8 realms at once and it is your responsability to solve it .

You seem to assume that being Recommended means the realm is low populated. That is simply not the case. The reason 4 PvE realms are Recommended is that they're very similar in population, not because any of them are particularly low populated.
#32 - July 3, 2007, 2:08 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:
See, there's a number that is the number of people playing WoW.

Well that number is gowing down. It's getting smaller. Reducing, decreasing, becoming less.

I think the request was for any factual information, instead of an assumption or personal guess. ;)
#39 - July 3, 2007, 3:04 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:
Do you have even a slight idea when you'll be introducing new realms?

Yes, I do.
No, I won't post it, as it's "a slight idea", not a proper ETA or - like it would be quoted as a week from now - a promise.