IM gona purpose to my GF IRL and even in game

#0 - July 10, 2007, 2:14 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Hi issuntrill can i have an moment of your time

i have an importan Question for you and i cant ask it here for some reason so would it be possible to ask you to contact me in game

at least it importan for me in a way

hope its possible will only need a few moments of your time in game if its possible =)

tnx in advance no matter if u have time or now

// Tazara

Edit

PLZ all negative poster's i beg of you not tobother posting thse post will get reported and hopfully erased by an GM or CM

Edit

edited the topic cuz the post has been unlocked and its more sutible here than ingame costumer suport
#1 - July 10, 2007, 2:34 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Hi Tazara,

Unfortunately I am unable to contact you in-game upon request. If you have an issue which you cannot discuss openly on the forums, then please submit a ticket in-game, and a member of the Game Master team will be able to assist you further.

Best of luck!

Issuntril
#4 - July 10, 2007, 3:52 p.m.
Blizzard Post
I'm afraid not, no.

I'm not available for a personal audience in-game I'm afraid, and I cannot be seen to be offering preferential treatment to an individual player. I'm sure whatever your query, another member of the Game Master team will be able to assist. :)

Issuntril
#7 - July 10, 2007, 4:08 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Hi Tazara,

I'm afraid what you ask is not possible at all - We do not have the facilities to create items like this in-game, and even if we did, you would not have the data for them in your installation, and they would require a patch to implement. ;)

I wish you best of luck though!

Issuntril
#15 - July 11, 2007, 10:57 a.m.
Blizzard Post
This subject is perhaps more suited to your realm forums, or perhaps even the general forums, as this is hardly my field of expertise. :)

I would take Helvarella's words under advisement though - As has been shown many many times before, there are always players around that want to spoil someone's fun in some way, so it may be wise to keep your final intended location a secret.

And if you want to keep your plans a surprise, you want to hope she doesn't read the CS forums. :)

Issuntril