#0 - Sept. 6, 2007, 9:37 p.m.
Blizzard Post
lasts for how long?

;)
#15 - Sept. 6, 2007, 10:46 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:
lasts for how long?

For as long as the moderator finds appropriate considering his/her guidelines and the nature of the violating post. ;)

Q u o t e:
I had a 3 day ban for telling someone to die of cancer.

I'd say you got off cheap. :p

Q u o t e:
This is a pay for service, Game and forums. They shouldnt be able to ban us. Do Blizzard stop taking your money in this Ban time?

Nope. The subscription (as per the Terms of Use) covers only the access to use the game realms. Including the forums in the agreement would be subject to a lot of rules and regulations, and it'd also mean violating the forum rules would get your game access closed down. We prefer to keep it separate.
#20 - Sept. 6, 2007, 10:51 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:
Yeah they are lenient. But the explanation for some ban's isn't good enough.

I still don't know what my 2nd one was for.

Hopefully that wasn't very recently. We've taken steps to make it more clear what the suspension is for, by adding a comments field in addition to the general suspension reason.

Q u o t e:
Thundy, shouldn't you be in bed?

Night posting will give you bags under your eyes, and you know Aeus will make fun of you tomorrow.

Mommy said I could watch another episode of Mythbusters before bedtime.
#35 - Sept. 6, 2007, 11:04 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:
Lies. France doesn't have mythbusters. Unless you have cable/sattelite, and there's no episode tonight.

Busted!

Darn.

Can I still make you believe I live with my mom?
#44 - Sept. 6, 2007, 11:09 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Did I mention you guys are really silly sometimes?

Anyway, g'night. :p
#53 - Sept. 6, 2007, 11:18 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Ok, one more post.

Stormweasel, the suspension lengths have been modified over time based on experience and how the forums have developed. The only suspension I find on your record was 1 week long though, not 2. I can't look up the exact details though.

And the first suspension is generally considered to be the warning. ;)