Druids Overpowerd

#0 - Sept. 11, 2007, 7:44 p.m.
Blizzard Post
OK so gonna tell some things about druid that i noticed. And don't start with that STFU naab and l2p.
First
Balance druid = caster : Well how come all caster don't have form that gives 14k ARMOR FFS.... And the only think u gotta do is Spam Moonfire and from time to time Trees (3 mins CD)
Restoration = Healer : Healer that even doesn't have to heal most of the time he uses hots and that's it ....
Feral Cat: I got a rogue so cat druid has the 1hit dmg of a sword rogue and ambush... why don't sword rogues have ambush ? Druid got every ability that rogue has exept poisons and doesn't have to choose instant dmg or lasting battle...
Feral Bear: Well here is the most Screwed part :
How Come He has the HP of Protection warrior the Armor of Protection warrior and the DPS of Arms warrior with that mangle crap ....
Feral druid have to choose : DPS in Cat form or Tank in Bear form . NOT Bouth . Why don't protection warriors get 1k dmg a hit ...
And what's that cannot be immobalized crap ... All he have to do is change forms and frost nova slows and all that is gone .... Feral charge 10 sec cd and stuns for 4 secs ...
What Should a frost mage do againts druid ... no slows cannot get away no frost nova i think the best thing to do if a frost mage and druid figh the frost mage should sit down and /pat the druid....
With my lock i have no problems against druids but resently played with all the other classes ... Good playing druid Ownz everything ...
I want response from blizzard about the question : Do druids need to get more Buffed . I suggest u can put them Fear , Poisons , Mortal Strike , Instant Pyro , water ele and etc ....

Please don't want responses like u mentioned before STFU and l2p noob . I want response with thouth in it
#12 - Sept. 11, 2007, 7:57 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:
OK so gonna tell some things about druid that i noticed. And don't start with that STFU naab and l2p.
First
Balance druid = caster : Well how come all caster don't have form that gives 14k ARMOR FFS.... And the only think u gotta do is Spam Moonfire and from time to time Trees (3 mins CD)
Restoration = Healer : Healer that even doesn't have to heal most of the time he uses hots and that's it ....
Feral Cat: I got a rogue so cat druid has the 1hit dmg of a sword rogue and ambush... why don't sword rogues have ambush ? Druid got every ability that rogue has exept poisons and doesn't have to choose instant dmg or lasting battle...
Feral Bear: Well here is the most Screwed part :
How Come He has the HP of Protection warrior the Armor of Protection warrior and the DPS of Arms warrior with that mangle crap ....
Feral druid have to choose : DPS in Cat form or Tank in Bear form . NOT Bouth . Why don't protection warriors get 1k dmg a hit ...
And what's that cannot be immobalized crap ... All he have to do is change forms and frost nova slows and all that is gone .... Feral charge 10 sec cd and stuns for 4 secs ...
What Should a frost mage do againts druid ... no slows cannot get away no frost nova i think the best thing to do if a frost mage and druid figh the frost mage should sit down and /pat the druid....
With my lock i have no problems against druids but resently played with all the other classes ... Good playing druid Ownz everything ...
I want response from blizzard about the question : Do druids need to get more Buffed . I suggest u can put them Fear , Poisons , Mortal Strike , Instant Pyro , water ele and etc ....

Please don't want responses like u mentioned before STFU and l2p noob . I want response with thouth in it

Party thread bonanza:
http://forums.wow-europe.com/thread.html?topicId=10701098&sid=1

Read it before you post!