WoW full of whiny cry baby GM's

#1 - Sept. 13, 2007, 12:59 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:
and players. Today a GM placed a warning on my account because I was walking through wsg with a lantern and not fighting. These events played well into my hands as all of the players, and the GM acted exactly the way I thought they would. It was as if I watched a movie about the events and then they took place afterward.

I would just like to say to the GM who placed a mark on my account, you need a better day job because being a GM is like washing cars, you're nothing, nobody, and I hope that you continue to relish in that little tiny bit of power that you think you may have.

And to all you whiny, crybaby, I'm leet pvp nerds, thats all you'll ever be and you've proved my point as well. So thankyou WoW community and have a splendid day :)

Do you need a hug? Come here! :D
#26 - Sept. 13, 2007, 1:31 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Upset and confused, fair enough.

Defamatory language about Gamemasters, I'd rather you didn't.

As always, if you feel that you received a lower level of service than you would expect from our Gamemasters you can raise your issue via email at:
WoWConcernsEU@blizzard.com

You might even consider making an objective post in our In-Game Customer Support forum where Issuntril is always happy to advise and educate players with support related issues such as this.