Wotlk... Everyone will just get to 80?

#0 - Sept. 4, 2007, 10:32 a.m.
Blizzard Post
So...If you grind enough mobs will you get to lv 80 without knowing your class?

Now there are so many lv 70:
-warriors who have no idea about tanking and they never been something else than arms/fury
-priests who never dispel or cure and can not heal more than one target. Shadow priest all the way to 70
-shamans who never cast chain heal not even when they are about to die.
-hunters who can not trap or kite a mob.
-rogues who never stun/blind a mob even when it is next to them and is killing a cloth class. never vanish when they are at the top of the threat list.
-mages who do not know when is time to dps and when not and when to use aoe. Who use invocate out of combat.

Wotlk must have some quests for every class to allow players to get to lv 80.

Something like the quest line for the druid epic fly form. There you must use all aspects of the class and you must use them right or you never get the epic fly form.Well... you can have some other people helping you. If this quests must be completed with a group should scale with the item level or dps/spell/heal of the group

#25 - Sept. 4, 2007, 12:53 p.m.
Blizzard Post
I am truly amazed here, guys.

One of the posts I just read was a near flame-fest about how content is not given a high enough priority, and how those at end-game have run out of things to do, so we at Blizzard should be focusing on more content for high level players and not the minor features like voice-chat...

On the other hand, I come in here and I see people making all the arguments about people wanting to play the game their own way that I was going to use to support the release of voice-chat before additional high-end content.

You have shown once again that there is some sense and understanding in the community despite the trolls and flaming, and I thank you for it.

If I had human emotions I may even be moved at this point ;)