Classic Servers Plix

#0 - Sept. 24, 2007, 5:54 p.m.
Blizzard Post
I would like to play classic WoW as it was imba and beats TBC i rekon anyway.

So much to discover and loads to do with lots of content I had only just started to discover when TBC came out. I had just started MC and enjoying the game also <3 old honor system with ranks thought that was imba seeing if i had done enough to gain a new rank (maybe have been better if you merged ranks with honor points and marks from BG so didnt need to find ways of getting lots of gold while having to be in BG most the time to buy PvP sets).

Know blizz said they want us to play new content but seen lots of post asking for classic servers and know loads of people that would like to play classic WoW. Please provide what your customers want blizz show customer care and give classic server please.

Maybe just make one classic server to start off with and see how popular it is. I would like to get a chance to go ZG, MC, BWL, AQ20/40 and Nax as a lvl 60. Cant forget BRM most imba place in the game. Do enjoy playing new content as much and cant wait for new expansion but dont jsut want to play new content all the time.

wrong char cant bothered to change meh.
#22 - Sept. 25, 2007, 4:34 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:
http://forums.wow-europe.com/thread.html?topicId=557845808&pageNo=5&sid=1#84

Was just about to post this link myself.