2.2, amateurish – a step backwards

#0 - Oct. 1, 2007, 8:53 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Since the 2.2 patch I have disconnected on a regular basis, the sound is now broken, something that creative confirmed, saying they could not understand why blizzard have gone backwards, and in fact blizzard have still yet to offer them an explanation as to why they did it. Bugs are rife - I am tired of fighting mobs that are supposed to be next to me, but are actually bugged twenty feet away.

This patch has been one of the longest in the works, and what has it given us, more bugs and little content. We have yet to see if voice chat actually adds to the problems, is voice chat working to a good standard anywhere in the world yet?

Blizzard, your standards HAVE dropped, your attitude to your customers game play experience is appalling, and the new sound system is antiquated and only serves to deny the player the full use of his card, one that he has had for the last several years in game. I for one do not wish to give you any more of my money. I guess the only thing that you will listen to is people cancelling their accounts.

Your days are numbered as the No.1 online game, People will stay for now, but every day you make complete crap like 2.2 will be more of a reason to leave, for any one of the new online games in 2008.

I now await an explanation as to the ridiculous step backwards with your new sound system, as does creative labs and every other developer in the world, as it is a joke of a decision. But I will not get one, as it seems you have crossed the line, while many companies treat their customers badly, they do throw them a bone every now and then to keep them, but you have failed to even do that.

For those who flame the usual ‘just quit if you don’t like it’ I have. For those who are happy to accept the sub standard rubbish that was 2.2, and the fact that blizzard have not released new game content for 8 months, get used to it in your life to, because that’s all you get, if that’s all you are willing to accept.

You can all say what you like, but you simply cannot defend the total rubbish that was 2.2, from its conception, to implementation.
#111 - Oct. 1, 2007, 2:09 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Closing this little drama thread before it evolves into a massive flamewar causing people to say unnecessary things that they really shouldn't.

To the OP: It is fine to complain and to say goodbye, but flamebaiting is really not necessary.