Old non-tbc servers

#0 - Oct. 9, 2007, 9:31 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Hey i have an idea that me and my friends have talked alot about that it would be great to have few servers where blizzard has made that the maximum level is 60, no outland, no blood elf's, no dreanei's, no karazhan, no 25 man raid raid instances. where you can do all the old raids like ZG instead of Karazhan. But it will only be on these few servers, but still can go play on the other servers where ppl are doing TBC stuff like Gruul's lair.

I think that many ppl that doesn't love TBC like i doesn't rly do. but love the old Non-tbc wow.
#8 - Oct. 10, 2007, 3:16 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:
Hey i have an idea that me and my friends have talked alot about that it would be great to have few servers where blizzard has made that the maximum level is 60, no outland, no blood elf's, no dreanei's, no karazhan, no 25 man raid raid instances. where you can do all the old raids like ZG instead of Karazhan. But it will only be on these few servers, but still can go play on the other servers where ppl are doing TBC stuff like Gruul's lair.

I think that many ppl that doesn't love TBC like i doesn't rly do. but love the old Non-tbc wow.

http://forums.wow-europe.com/thread.html?topicId=771259075&pageNo=1&sid=1#17