Blizz dev's are a bit slow, don't u think?

#0 - Nov. 8, 2007, 12:55 p.m.
Blizzard Post
ANyone noticed that stuff which should have been in the game for months/years are JUST NOW being implemented?
Examples: dead zone removal, bow/gun from arena
What is up with blizz, are they so behind reality?
BTW, even with this, they still don't finish what they started (why? cause they are either lasy, or simply INCAPABLE). Deadzone still exists (1yard) - this is because they couldn't figure a way to remove it completly after 5 minutes of thinking, so they were like "what the hell". And, the bow/gun from arena are ONLY in season 3. Would it have been THAT hard to make them available for season 1/2 gear??
Blizz is getting lasy, and we all know it. I'm just here blowing off some steam, i don't care what you say, or who reads this.

Conclusion: Love the game, but TOTALLY HATE the people behind it (probably gonna get banned AGAIN, but i don't really care. Blizz became selfish greedy lasy people, and I want them to know what i think of them - seing how i pay for this "service" they are providing)
#22 - Nov. 8, 2007, 3:18 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:
I'm just here blowing off some steam, i don't care what you say, or who reads this.

Okay then.

In all seriousness, you're entitled to your opinion and to express it, but I'm sure you're capable of expressing yourself in a less aggressive manner.